Are you an experienced web developer, looking for a fast-paced environment where you can take real...
Account Manager Position
Our digital health platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare providers, book appointments online, see wait times from the comfort of their homes, and avoid long waits with our virtual waiting room. Healthcare providers also benefit from our platform, because we help them deliver care more efficiently. We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team. If you think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for an outgoing individual with experience in sales, customer service, and marketing, who thrives in a startup environment.
Engage potential and existing health service provider clients
Handle both inbound and outbound sales and client support interactions
Create sales presentations, training materials and case studies
Manage existing client accounts and partnerships and ensure they receive the highest level of service
Maintain a higher level of client service for EMPOWER Health service providers and general users of EMPOWER Health services
Contribute to the development of strategic marketing plans
Maintain an organized system of leads and responsibilities
Build strong relationships with small, medium, and large companies
Uncover needs of health providers and users so we can develop amazing products that will improve access and integration of health services for all Canadians
- 3+ years of sales, marketing, or client support experience
- Experience in healthcare and/or healthcare IT would be an asset
- Impeccable communication skills
- Experience in strategic sales and marketing planning
- Experience in social media engagement
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple demands at once
- Enjoy interacting with new people on a daily basis
- Works well with others in a team environment
- Ability to thrive under pressure and adapt to change
- Willingness to learn new things and explore new ideas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM software
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, or other graphic design software
What we offer
- Full-time employment for a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for a permanent full-time position.
- Competitive salary
- A fun work environment with interesting projects and exciting challenges
- You will be a part of a team striving to make a positive impact in Canadian healthcare
- You will be a part of a small, highly motivated team that is gaining traction
- You will have the opportunity to build and grow your skills
- We value the perspectives of all team members. Your opinions will help guide our products and processes.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please ensure your resume and cover letter are in .PDF format)