Our digital health platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare providers, book appointments...
Senior / Intermediate Web Developer Position
Are you an experienced web developer, looking for a fast-paced environment where you can take real ownership over your work?
Are you able to translate business needs into technical requirements?
Do you thrive in a diverse environment?
As a member of the technical team, you will be working closely with developers, as well as the CEO and our healthcare experts.
- 6+ years of experience in both front-end and back-end web development
- Project management skills with an understanding of the big picture as well as the technical nuances
- Good management and mentorship skills, experience leading a team of developers to deliver good quality products on time, on budget.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Common patterns and best practices in web development
- Building interactive web applications
- Designing efficient data models, and basic database administration
- Defining and consuming APIs
- Networking and web security
- B.Sc./B.A.Sc./B.Eng. in computer science, computer engineering or related field
Contact us at: email@example.com
(Please ensure your resume and cover letter are in .PDF format)